Thank you for shopping online at R.J.Blackwall Outdoors.
Should you require it, we can accept items (excluding special order or personalised items) for refund or exchange. up to 14 days from the date of receipt. To be eligible for return, the item must be in an unused, undamaged and resellable condition (as deemed by ourselves), complete with:
- all original packaging/bags
- manufacturer labels attached
- accompanied by a valid till receipt or online order form (*for online orders, please write the reason for return on the original order form*).
Any refund provided will be made via the original method of payment and will be for the value of the returned item shown on the receipt, less the cost of special postage if applicable (i.e. any means of postage outwith that of our free standard postage). We reserve the right to reduce the refund amount of an item if you have used or lessened the value of the item in any way.
Goods can be returned in store or sent to the below address at the consumes expense. When returning an item by post, it is your responsibility to ensure that the package arrives safely and at your own cost. We cannot accept any responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit. This does not affect your statutory rights.
For exchange, we can send out a replacement, subject to stock availability. Please be aware that postal costs will be charged to the customer for exchanges to be sent. We reserve the right to charge you if you have reduced the value of the returned item.
In the unlikely event that you suspect a product to be faulty please contact us on 01608 811 319 / firstname.lastname@example.org. If your item needs to be returned to us for assessment, you must comply with the following:
- Any goods returned must be in a clean and dry condition. Due to the Health and Safety at Work regulations, we cannot handle any soiled items.
- Goods must be accompanied by your name, contact details, proof of purchase and a description of the fault.
- In some cases the manufacturer/supplier may require to see the item before repair or replacement can be agreed.
- Any investigation may take time to complete, however we will endeavour to process these as promptly as possible.
- If the goods are found to have a fault we will repair, replace or refund the goods.
- If the goods are not found to be faulty, you are responsible for their uplift within 14 days, after which time they will be disposed of.
- Subject to the UK Statutory Right of Cancellation, we reserve the right to charge you for any cost incurred processing goods that are deemed to be fault free.
- If an item is damaged on delivery to you, you should not sign for the item and the courier will return it to us.
If you have signed for an item and then later realise that it has been damaged, you should return the item in secure packaging and any damage should be clearly indicated.
Please send returns to:
R J Blackwall Limited